View Profile ihas2moop

4 Game Reviews

This is amazing! Love the endings! There is NO game.

Um...I broke it. A cop car appeared and I went into it...Good game, but a glitchy one at that.

I love it! It is amazing. Can you just..weaken the first boss a smidgen? It's too fast. Can't shield properly, dash is virtually useless (too fast) and my good attacks cause 0 damage. That is its only flaw. Otherwise, love it. Wanna see the full release.

10 Audio Reviews

As soon as the drums kicked in, I knew I was in for a wild ride.
I had to listen twice to really feel the awesome!
Great work! This would make an awesome GD level!
Hope you like a scouting! You deserve it!
The bridge was jaw-dropping.
I can't even complain.
There's ZERO bad!!

I love this! I was browsing dubstep for Geometry Dash. This is an awesome song! Best I've heard that isn't Xtrullor or copyrighted! Starting from like 2:50 ensures something good in a game like GD. This song's a perfect fit! Especially love the drops and buildups!

10/10 would use again.

Engin3music responds:

thank you so much for this positive response, you have no idea how happy this makes me feel that people are appreciating my art! i think this would do nicely as a geometry dash level because this style of music will really break the mould! im glad that you've enjoyed it and i will upload more! if you want to see more of my music, check out my youtube or my soundcloud!

-Engine

Great little foreboding violin sting! I used it in an epic one-minute thriller called the Cube. I credited you in the credits roll too. You deserve to be scouted. Good job!

Here's the video if you want to see it. https://youtu.be/yBXNchXjbG0