oQo oQo

I liked the graphical detail and effort put into this! I actually understood the controls. I would only have 2 suggestions.

1: Reduce to 2 buttons.
2: Change to WASD, but only AD.

The mouse on the white bubbles is intuitive and genius! It's easily the best Newgrounds game I've ever played! I think this should be a multi-platform release.

It can even be a pay-what-you-want game. This could be a GREAT game! I would pay at least $1 for this. I'll even pay E1 (E meaning Euro) for this. It's great.

I think this would work great on the Nintendo Switch! I could go into detail, but this is a review, and not a business plan. I think this should be worldwide! Five stars, even with the lag! Lag isn't a problem. I'm on a bad computer anyway.

oQo responds:

Thanks for the details feedback!
Regarding the controls, unfortunately it's not possible to do as you say :/ We understand the current scheme isn't the most intuitive, but the player needs to be able to move in all directions to have full control. With only AD for example, you couldn't decide if you want to go up or down when you are on the right side of a wave. And doing clockwise/counter clockwise has proven to be really too complicated in the levels where there is a lot of waves... However, the final game will be playable with a gamepad, and it's definitely better! We just couldn't make it work with our input system on the webGL version.
Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This is amazing! Love the endings! There is NO game.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Um...I broke it. A cop car appeared and I went into it...Good game, but a glitchy one at that.

CrossCode CrossCode

I love it! It is amazing. Can you just..weaken the first boss a smidgen? It's too fast. Can't shield properly, dash is virtually useless (too fast) and my good attacks cause 0 damage. That is its only flaw. Otherwise, love it. Wanna see the full release.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I love it! The sense of humor! The references! The game! The music! The little details! Did you mean for the red-bearded guy to nod twice? If i tried to count the references, I would find too many to count! Bravo, PuffballsUnited. I applaud you.

PuffballsUnited responds:

red beard? I don't even remember who that is.