oQo oQo

I liked the graphical detail and effort put into this! I actually understood the controls. I would only have 2 suggestions.

1: Reduce to 2 buttons.
2: Change to WASD, but only AD.

The mouse on the white bubbles is intuitive and genius! It's easily the best Newgrounds game I've ever played! I think this should be a multi-platform release.

It can even be a pay-what-you-want game. This could be a GREAT game! I would pay at least $1 for this. I'll even pay E1 (E meaning Euro) for this. It's great.

I think this would work great on the Nintendo Switch! I could go into detail, but this is a review, and not a business plan. I think this should be worldwide! Five stars, even with the lag! Lag isn't a problem. I'm on a bad computer anyway.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This is amazing! Love the endings! There is NO game.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Um...I broke it. A cop car appeared and I went into it...Good game, but a glitchy one at that.

CrossCode CrossCode

I love it! It is amazing. Can you just..weaken the first boss a smidgen? It's too fast. Can't shield properly, dash is virtually useless (too fast) and my good attacks cause 0 damage. That is its only flaw. Otherwise, love it. Wanna see the full release.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I love it! The sense of humor! The references! The game! The music! The little details! Did you mean for the red-bearded guy to nod twice? If i tried to count the references, I would find too many to count! Bravo, PuffballsUnited. I applaud you.

PuffballsUnited responds:

red beard? I don't even remember who that is.