There Were Birds There Were Birds

Great little foreboding violin sting! I used it in an epic one-minute thriller called the Cube. I credited you in the credits roll too. You deserve to be scouted. Good job!

Here's the video if you want to see it. https://youtu.be/yBXNchXjbG0

Bipolar Cataclysm Bipolar Cataclysm

I believe it is great! The only reason that I docked it a little is that it's very repetitive. I believe 4:22-5:38 would make a great Geometry Dash level. The melody is used well, however, and the changes are subtle and unique.
Brava.
9/10 would listen again.

TheFatRat - Epic TheFatRat - Epic

I absolutely love the instruments! This is an incredibly quality song. Love the melody and the tones. Especially in the second bet drop. The name really applies here. Nothing else to say. It's an epic song. Yes, the joke has been made, but I am sincere. Great song! Really reminds me of the Odyssey. I applaud you. http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kin/eMx/KineMxneT.gif

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

Love this song! The instruments are enjoyable, and the sneaky Kirby SFX. I love how you could worm that past the copyright censors. Kudos to you, for making a good song and passing Kirby through hte Content ID system! GG.

The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm) The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm)

To quite the song directly: "Grand and Glorious"

I am amazed. Your skills at mixing are quite excellent. What program do you use? In any of them, you rule.

Otherwise, awesome song. 5/5. If i were allowed, man, I would give you 6 stars.

/```/```/````/ \````\```\```\
/ / / / ``/ \``\ \ \ \
\``| | | | | | | | | |``/
\ | | | | | | | | | | /
\_________/ \________/ Applauding hands for you!

~:Lunar Abyss:~ ~:Lunar Abyss:~

Ermagherd. The riff is awesome. Love it! Keep it up man!

Azazal & Said - I Said Meow Azazal & Said - I Said Meow

I accidentally rated 1 r ;_; i love it tho! You did say meow a lot so that's a plus. :) Very well put together.

I leave you with my final words: Bread crumbs and beaver spit.

Partyt Är Igång! Partyt Är Igång!

Love it! Feels like a party! This is near the top on my party list.