THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This is amazing! Love the endings! There is NO game.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Um...I broke it. A cop car appeared and I went into it...Good game, but a glitchy one at that.

CrossCode CrossCode

I love it! It is amazing. Can you just..weaken the first boss a smidgen? It's too fast. Can't shield properly, dash is virtually useless (too fast) and my good attacks cause 0 damage. That is its only flaw. Otherwise, love it. Wanna see the full release.

TheFatRat - Epic TheFatRat - Epic

I absolutely love the instruments! This is an incredibly quality song. Love the melody and the tones. Especially in the second bet drop. The name really applies here. Nothing else to say. It's an epic song. Yes, the joke has been made, but I am sincere. Great song! Really reminds me of the Odyssey. I applaud you. http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kin/eMx/KineMxneT.gif

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

Love this song! The instruments are enjoyable, and the sneaky Kirby SFX. I love how you could worm that past the copyright censors. Kudos to you, for making a good song and passing Kirby through hte Content ID system! GG.

The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm) The Calling (feat. Laura Brehm)

To quite the song directly: "Grand and Glorious"

I am amazed. Your skills at mixing are quite excellent. What program do you use? In any of them, you rule.

Otherwise, awesome song. 5/5. If i were allowed, man, I would give you 6 stars.

/```/```/````/ \````\```\```\
/ / / / ``/ \``\ \ \ \
\``| | | | | | | | | |``/
\ | | | | | | | | | | /
\_________/ \________/ Applauding hands for you!