oQo oQo

I liked the graphical detail and effort put into this! I actually understood the controls. I would only have 2 suggestions.

1: Reduce to 2 buttons.
2: Change to WASD, but only AD.

The mouse on the white bubbles is intuitive and genius! It's easily the best Newgrounds game I've ever played! I think this should be a multi-platform release.

It can even be a pay-what-you-want game. This could be a GREAT game! I would pay at least $1 for this. I'll even pay E1 (E meaning Euro) for this. It's great.

I think this would work great on the Nintendo Switch! I could go into detail, but this is a review, and not a business plan. I think this should be worldwide! Five stars, even with the lag! Lag isn't a problem. I'm on a bad computer anyway.

oQo responds:

Thanks for the details feedback!
Regarding the controls, unfortunately it's not possible to do as you say :/ We understand the current scheme isn't the most intuitive, but the player needs to be able to move in all directions to have full control. With only AD for example, you couldn't decide if you want to go up or down when you are on the right side of a wave. And doing clockwise/counter clockwise has proven to be really too complicated in the levels where there is a lot of waves... However, the final game will be playable with a gamepad, and it's definitely better! We just couldn't make it work with our input system on the webGL version.
Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

This is amazing! Love the endings! There is NO game.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Um...I broke it. A cop car appeared and I went into it...Good game, but a glitchy one at that.

Toby Fox - Metal Crusher (ChuwAe remix) Toby Fox - Metal Crusher (ChuwAe remix)

As soon as the drums kicked in, I knew I was in for a wild ride.
I had to listen twice to really feel the awesome!
Great work! This would make an awesome GD level!
Hope you like a scouting! You deserve it!
The bridge was jaw-dropping.
I can't even complain.
There's ZERO bad!!

Engine - Evil Engine - Evil

I love this! I was browsing dubstep for Geometry Dash. This is an awesome song! Best I've heard that isn't Xtrullor or copyrighted! Starting from like 2:50 ensures something good in a game like GD. This song's a perfect fit! Especially love the drops and buildups!

10/10 would use again.

Engin3music responds:

thank you so much for this positive response, you have no idea how happy this makes me feel that people are appreciating my art! i think this would do nicely as a geometry dash level because this style of music will really break the mould! im glad that you've enjoyed it and i will upload more! if you want to see more of my music, check out my youtube or my soundcloud!

-Engine

There Were Birds There Were Birds

Great little foreboding violin sting! I used it in an epic one-minute thriller called the Cube. I credited you in the credits roll too. You deserve to be scouted. Good job!

Here's the video if you want to see it. https://youtu.be/yBXNchXjbG0